Free! - From commercial to anime
it ended where it started
ALL ABOARD THE 4U HYPE TRAIN!
I think what excites me the most about what shows are on tv for kids is how great of an investment it’s going to be. When I was growing up? I had stuff like Nicktoons, Fox Kids, and Cartoon Network. Stuff that was by no means bad, but a lot of it was definitely pretty by the books in comparison to what’s on TV and the web nowadays because it had to be. A good majority of shows for kids were just made to be funny because that’s all people thought kids shows could be or they were made to sell toys. There was some that didn’t apply to this sort of categorization, but it was few and far between.
Now we’re growing up and we’re making things like Avatar, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Clarence, Gravity Falls, Wander over Yonder. Shows that are weird, and charming, and diverse, and funny, and sad, and scary, and dark, and human, and these are the main things children are watching now. These kids don”t have to discover anime and manga like we did. They don’t have to discover the internet, flash/youtube animation, webcomics, and independent art. It’s all there and it’s normal to them the way it was new to us.
How awesome is it going to be in 20 years when instead of just our peers, it’s kids growing up watching things like Steven Universe that are the ones making cartoons for us?
CAPCOM has been announcing some strange crossovers lately for its Monster Hunter 4G (Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate) game, like its mash-up with Sonic the Hedgehog and Taiko Drum Master, but at least its clothing tie-in with UNIQLO seems relatively straight-forward.
Online shoppers and those headed to Tokyo’s four UNIQLO locations will be able to customize button-down shirts with Monster Hunter embroidered emblems, with 11 different designs to choose from.
The customization service will be available starting October 11, and will cost an additional 390 yen (about US$3.60) or 590 yen (about US$5.42) depending on the size of the patch.
The game is slated for release in Japan this Fall and in the West in early 2015. Players will be able to transfer some data from Monster Hunter 4 to Monster Hunter 4G.
Preview the 3DS themes ⊟
Coming soon after an update, you’ll be able to buy 3DS themes from a new Theme Shop. Nintendo has posted a list of all the available themes for the service’s Japanese launch, which mostly seem to cost 200 yen, about two bucks each, with some also at 150, 100, or free. Above, third-party themes! For Monster Hunter 4G,Yo-kai Watch, and Gunvolt.
These will be usable on all 3DS systems with the updated firmware, not just the New 3DS!BUY Nintendo 2DS & 3DS/XL, upcoming games
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I’m getting so many of these you guys just don’t understand.
When your homies are on to you
the difference between sam pepper and shane dawson
- posted this ^^^ video giving a sincere apology
- hes deleted his videos of him doing blackface
- hes admitted he was being ignorant and that he should not have done his blackface videos
- hes admitted hes in the wrong
- hes done his research on the history of blackface (he did not previously know the history of blackface) and has agreed its fucked up
- hes explained the reasoning why he did blackface, and why it was not meant to be malicious and he just didn’t know anything about the subject matter, but agrees it is wrong and he shouldn’t have done it
- hes read posts/tweets of people calling him out and is using them to inform himself of what he is doing wrong so he can learn from his mistakes
- HE HAS ADMITTED HES MADE MISTAKES AND IS MAKING CHANGES TO LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES
- hes apologized to specific twitter users that he knows have been offended by his videos
- hes stated all the people calling him ‘racist’ he deserves because of his blackface videos, even though he defends the fact he’s not racist and he genuinely sorry
sam pepper has:
- threatened people that called him out on his bullshit
- been a complete asshole
- defended his actions
- has not apologized
aka: sam pepper is an ass but shane dawson is doing his best and is trying to become a better person and move away from the bad shit he’s done in the past, including blackface
dont support sam pepper but don’t drag shane down too bc for real hes honestly trying his hardest to learn from his mistakes and become a better person and move away from the offencive shit hes done bc he knows its fucked up and wrong